Friday, February 12, 2010

Amazing things

It's quite amazing what you can find on the internet..I'm not that big into computers but sometimes I end up spending hours just surfing the net. Today I was trying to find a quote I've been meaning to look up for a while now and found this blog - unsent letters. Basically, anybody can send in a letter to whoever.If the letter is interesting they publish it on the blog.They even have a book now. So on the eve of Valentine's Day weekend I thought it was a pretty good experience to read through letters people never sent to their ex friends, ex-spouses, ex-boyfriends/girlfriends etc. This worked especially well: letter to the other man category "But I do" by anonymous with Melody Gardot's "love me like a river does" playing on youtube in the background. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment